Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I am Expert personal administrative virtual assistant

 

Thank you for visiting my profile

If you’re a busy entrepreneur looking to scale your business, but find yourself bogged down by tedious tasks, then you’ve come to the right place.

I offer Virtual Assistant and data entry services at a highly competitive rate. Though these tasks may seem easy, having a reliable Virtual Assistant to support you in your busy schedule can make a significant difference.

Let me know which task you need help with, and I’ll take care of it without any delay.

My Virtual Assistant Services include:

Designing Social Media Posts
Scheduling Social Media Posts
Designing Mail Chimp Newsletters
Conducting Web Research
Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint Tasks
Data Entry
Creating Social Media Accounts
Canva related Tasks
Uploading Products
Creating Email Accounts
Interactive Fillable PDF Design
If there are any other Virtual Assistant services you require, please send me a message to discuss the details.

Please note that it’s best to contact me before placing your order.

Wishing you a productive day ahead!

Thank you.

Are you available for long term projects?

Of course, I’ll be happy to build a successful long-term business relationship with you.

Which social media do you manage specifically?

I provide Social Media Management service for Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.

How do you help with managing the schedule?

I can update your calendar with notes, to-do lists, and other reminders to make sure you don’t miss anything important every workweek. This way, you will be able to allocate more time to your core functions, have greater focus, and increase your level of productivity

Chat on WhatsApp

 Assalamu Alaikum 

Please Contact with us for more details.

Our services : Graphics Design

1. Amazon Dropshipping

2. Walmart Dropshipping

3. eBay Dropshipping

4. Facebook Dropshipping

5. Amazon wholesale FBA

 Phone : +8801566058831

WhatsApp : wa.me/8801933307999

Skype : azadarch

Our Website : www.azadservice.com 

Telegram for more information : https://t.me/Azadservice

Email US : dropshippingbuiness2000@gmail.com

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJvNh-jCmZtTxATx0taod0w?sub_confirmation=1

Dropshipping : http://www.azadservice.com/dropshipping-service/

Facebook Groups : https://www.facebook.com/groups/854505676275341

Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/independentservice.today

Linkdin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/azadservice/

Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/azadservicebd/