Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I am Expert virtual assistant for data entry, data mining, web research, copy paste

 


I’m a professional with over 12 years of Data Entry, Web Research, Data Mining, and Copy-Paste. I want to share my precious time and knowledge with hardworking and positive people like you. I can’t guarantee the outcome of any project but I’m sure that I have these: Commitment, Dedication, Hard work, and a Passion for Excel and Google Sheets. I’m willing to lower down the rates for a long-term project and will work with my team. Let’s grow and succeed together!

My core competencies and area of expertise includes the following:-

Data Entry
Web Research
Lead Generation
E-mail List
E-Mail Marketing
LinkedIn Expert
Finding Key People from LinkedIn
Database Building
Data Scraping
Data Mining
Project Management
Digital Marketing
Copy-Paste
PDF to Excel
PDF Editing and Converting
Business Transaction Data Entry
Data Entry from Directories
Product Listing
Real Estate Data Entry
Admin Support

I’m here to help you with your day-to-day tasks, and systems, and simply be there for you while you’re busy dealing with other stuff and spending more time with your family.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Chat on WhatsApp

 Assalamu Alaikum 

Please Contact with us for more details.

Our services : Graphics Design

1. Amazon Dropshipping

2. Walmart Dropshipping

3. eBay Dropshipping

4. Facebook Dropshipping

5. Amazon wholesale FBA

 Phone : +8801566058831

WhatsApp : wa.me/8801933307999

Skype : azadarch

Our Website : www.azadservice.com 

Telegram for more information : https://t.me/Azadservice

Email US : dropshippingbuiness2000@gmail.com

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJvNh-jCmZtTxATx0taod0w?sub_confirmation=1

Dropshipping : http://www.azadservice.com/dropshipping-service/

Facebook Groups : https://www.facebook.com/groups/854505676275341

Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/independentservice.today

Linkdin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/azadservice/

Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/azadservicebd/